Miami Shark Miami Shark

MIAMI SHARK IS AMAZING

MIAMI SHARK IS AMAZING.

HE IS A TRUE HERO AND AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL, WE CAN ONLY HOPE TO BE AS AWESOME AS MIAMI SHARK.

Locked Cabin Locked Cabin

Pretty fun

It was really fun, however it was kind of easy as far as point n click games go, still, great job.

4/5

More Zombies More Zombies

Great game with some bugs

An amazing game, really great work here. But the bug that freezes your character untill he dies really pisses me off, anyways really fun game, kind of short story mode but plenty of other fun things to do.
5/5

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

amazing game

This will be front paged, this game is so amazing. I love your art BarfQuestion.

Tiny's Triumph Tiny's Triumph

Amazing game

This will be front paged within 24 hours, I'm calling it.

This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

Very Funny

Great game, you should make a fourth just to show these faggot "artists" that all you need is pistures of tits to be a great animator.

Also, its very easy to jump out of the levels with super jump

(as if you give a fuck)

//Smoking Kills //Smoking Kills

Great game.

Very funny and very fun. The upgrades and missions are great and its just a fun game, great job man.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

So simple. So great.

Amazing game, When I first started I thought It was going to be extremely boring, upon seeing the avaliable upgrades it became very fun, great job.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Awesome....

Just like cannon crotch, this game rocks. Its kinda like kirby. Only reason you get a 9/10 is due to it being a little slow paced. Love the achievements and idea of eatting everything in sight :D

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Pretty fun, but gets linear...

The first 10 minutes are great, afterwords it gets a little boring do to it being a repeat on every level. Could improve it by making it possible to still attack while the animation death scenes are going on. Anyways, pretty good game.