Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3 Gabe Newell Eats HL2:E3

A Masterpiece

Gabe Newell needs to see this, it's beauty will bring him to tears, inspiring him to finish ep 3.

Also, Kotick was a nice touch.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Amazing

None of your animations ever fail to make me smile, sorry if I sound like I'm riding your dick.

Anyways this was an awesome flash, keep up the good work.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

Better than [Dick 1]

Laughed several times, great parody, it speaks the truth.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Fantastic

Have to show my support to such a great piece of work.

5/5

fav.

Da Widdle Mermaid Da Widdle Mermaid

Frontpage material.

That was awesome, Reminds me alot of the funny flashes that came out back when the internet was new. 5/5 and 10/10 for nostalgia.

Super Mario Bros Z ep.149 Super Mario Bros Z ep.149

I don't know what's funnier...

This flash or all the fanboys sticking up for that furfag Alvinearthcock like he's their friend. Great flash here, couldn't of done better myself.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

That was fucking awesome

That was hilarious. Animation was meh but the audio was too fucking funny, great flash man 5/5, 10/10

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Very nice...

Much better than your first ones. I remember browsing Ng back in 02, and when the first real legend came out in 03 I loved it. This one was much better than #1 and #2. More jokes, cleaner animation and it doesn't have long akward silences. Great job man.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

HAHA

Great flash, I kind of saw the ending coming, I instead was expecting a sniper to take off his head, your ending was better though. great job man.

Bathroom Clown Bathroom Clown

Made me laugh..

And I have no fucking clue why, it was so odd, I gave it a 5 to help push it through the portal, nice job.

AdequateJ responds:

When I heard the idea I laughed too and I had no idea why. I also thought of giving myself a five. WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON!